Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My Interveiw

I interviewed Adam Bunting an administrator at Champlain Valley Union High School. He Believes' "Our virtual lives are our lives." So basically you posted it with the intention for someone to see it, don't be surprised when they do. But that doesn't mean he supports sneaky behavior, such as colleges sneaking around facebook trying to get dirt on applying students. As an administrator many students come to him involving social network site such as facebook. "Bully, inappropriate behavior (such as sexting), and harassment," are the most common issues he said. Facebook is now the leading cause to most high school drama, almost every child/teen has a facebook and everyday more join.

To complete this interview I needed to email Mr. Bunting informing him about my trail topic and request that we meet. The Snelling house secretary then called me and we set up an appointment. Before I met with him I needed to create 5-6 question about internet privacy, school, how there related, and cell phone use. I then met with him, I explained right away how I'm not a fast writer and so he answer each question very simply. The meeting was very quick and affective. 

No comments:

Post a Comment